There are a lot of uncertainties at the moment and our lives are disrupted. There are many things that are out of our control but self-care and oral health is imperative to overall well-being. Here are some tips and reminders to support healthy teeth during this pandemic.
Tips & Reminders
- Wash your hands and follow the CDC guidelines for handwashing and hygiene.
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss once a day
- Follow up with a Fluoride rinse before bed to minimize potential cavities
- Maintain a well- balanced and nutritious diet
- Have healthy snacks
- Drink plenty of water and limit sugary drinks
- Avoid smoking and vaping
- Make exercise part of your daily routine including meditation and stress release (less grinding of teeth and other stress-related medical conditions)
In Case A Dental Issue Arises, Contact Our Office
- Dental pain and our swelling (inflammation)
- Fractured tooth, lost filling, lost crown or bridge
- Broken denture
- Trauma to your teeth or mouth
- Gum, cheek, tongue and lip pain
Our first priority is the safety of our patients, staff and community. We are on call as needed and will focus on providing emergency dental care and provide resources to ensure good oral health. Our dental practice will continue to follow the recommendations from the American Dental Association, CDC and provide updates as the COVID-19 situation changes.